Sunday, January 2, 2011

Just a quicky for any moms out there

I got totally creative with these, went from dots to circles!

Have a little one who's still a bit unsteady with walking? Who am I kidding- I am still unsteady with walking. This is a super fast and super easy trick. Tons of my daughter's socks don't have any tread on them, with her being a new walker, things can get a little dicey when those feet meet our wood floors. I saw this trick somewhere, but can't for the life of me remember where (if it's from you, or you know who came up with it- tell me!).

What you need:
-Slippery socks
-Puffy paint

1. Take your slippery socks and put some dabs of paint on the bottom. You might get a little more creative than I... apparently I was going purely for function.
2. Let them dry for 24 hours and give them a run through the washer and dryer. No more slipping and sliding accidentally!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...